Monday, December 13, 2010

Beachcombing in December on the shores of Baie Ste Marie.


High winds and heavy rain didn't keep me away from the beach today! 

Carefully picking my way over slippery rock and in the rain, I found a blue beach glass marble, the first marble I found this year!


Along the way was lots of fire glass and white, green & cobalt blue glass too!


Some Nova Scotia agates also washed up in my path so they too were collected.

 The old Bournuef Wharf still has few beams still visible when the tide is out.






Looking toward Church Point from old Bournuef Wharf.





This is piece of Pepsi Bottle Beach Glass. Found on December 5th, 2010.


Yellow Beach Glass is extremely rare.







Find Good Nature Photography by Angel Flanagan on facebook!

Fan Page

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pics Angel! I heard it was -7 in Florida but it was very warm in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia today although a bit windy, was a great day to be out there walking and enjoying the season! I stay away from beaches though, too many springs around here and they can turn into sink holes this time of year, the river is weird like that... have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wild Heart! Much appreciated! You can't keep me away from the water any time of the year, beach or river or lake, i'm there :)

    ReplyDelete