Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last day of March 2011


What an amazing day we had here in Nova Scotia today! Spring is here. Although it was a bit frosty this morning, what glorious sun! A short walk in the woods by a small river in Concession, NS brought me to my photograph of the day.  

(Click on the link below to be taken to the full size image on my website.)

A fallen tree reflected in the running water, framed by the bare branches hanging overhead. Soon all will be bursting with new buds and leaves of green. I also spent a few minutes on the beach in Belliveau Cove, another wonderful spot. While enjoying a relaxing stroll along the boardwalk by the sea, I watched clam diggers looking for bar clams. 

If you missed any of the previous 89 days, just go to my Good Nature Photography website to see
every day since January 1, 2011 the beginning of this project.

You can also follow Good Nature Photography on 

Twitter

Facebook

I would like to thank everyone who came out to see my "A Day at at Time" photography exhibit at The Weymouth Waterfront Library in Weymouth, Nova Scotia.

No comments:

Post a Comment